The DVM-250 Video Event Recorder Provides:
- Minimal or no driver actions required
- Real-time driver notification LEDs (notifying drivers when they are executing dangerous maneuvers)
- Included GPS receiver/antenna
- Integrated microphone
- Forward/internal low-light color cameras
- Simultaneous dual-camera recording
- Automatic record triggers include: G-Force sensor (cornering, braking, collision), specific speeds and GPS coordinates, and more
- Customizable pre-event recording to capture the events prior to activating record
- D1 (720x480) high resolution video with up to 30fps
- Records metadata with the audio and video, including device serial number, date, time, vehicle speed, triggers and GPS coordinates
- Records to 16GB internal solid state memory &/or 8GB-32GB external SD memory cards
- USB port can be disabled if using wireless and the access door can be locked
- Video management software also provides easy configuration of settings and parameters
- Read more benefits in our FAQ
The DVM-250Plus Also Includes:
Please contact us if you have any questions or for a demonstration.
- Up to 8 cameras including a rear camera for backing up the vehicle
- Integrated monitor (invisible if not in use)
- Interface Box for additional automatic record triggers, such as shifting the vehicle into reverse, emergency lights, stop arm bar, door sensors, & more
Digital Allyís DVM-250 Video Event Data Recorder (VEDR) has been designed with the entire video system integrated into a rear-view mirror in order to minimize space usage and not interfere with the driverís line of sight. The system easily replaces the factory mirror, if present, or the DVM-250 may be installed in alternative locations.
DVM-250 Video Event Recorder Features:
Fleet Video Event Recorder Average Savings*:
- Records video/audio inside + video outside the vehicle
- Audio can be configured to not record by an administrator
- Recordings start automatically or manually
- Redundant or simultaneous continuous and event recording options
- Entire system, cameras & microphone inside rear-view mirror to maintain driver line of sight & efficient space utilization
- Video software included
- Reporting/management software available
- Passenger documentation & fraud protection
- Provide driver accountability
- Review recorded incidents
- Protect equipment & inventory
- Perfect for taxi, limo, paratransit, towing, shuttle, utility, healthcare vehicles & more
- 45% Litigation Savings
- 45% Vehicle Damage Savings
- 26% Fuel Savings
- 22% Maintenance Savings
- 20% Insurance
- Priceless Safety Benefits
*Averages based on customer feedback and national studies.
- Contact us if you have any questions or for a demonstration -
The system utilizes solid state memory, the most durable, vibration-proof and reliable medium for mobile video documentation. Easily access and download recorded video, audio and vehicle data via USB 2.0, SD card or optional wireless transfer.
Recordings may be activated through the simple touch of the mirror button, an optional covert foot switch, or customizable automatic options. For instance, the GPS auto-record trigger may be set based on distance from home, specific latitude or longitude ranges, unauthorized areas, or even after a certain amount of time in these zones. The home base and zones will also be visible in each recordingís interactive route maps displayed in the back office software.
To document important events leading up to the moment a recording is triggered, the DVM-250 captures a predetermined length of video and optional audio prior to record activation. This minimizes the filesize of recordings for wireless transfer and storage benefits as well as providing privacy and review benefits by only recording what you need without missing any important events. Additionally, the internal memory may be set to continuously record on a loop while only event recordings are stored on the SD card in case additional footage is required.
The DVM-250Plus model additionally features a compact interface box to allow more automatic record trigger options and a back-up camera with a monitor integrated behind the one-way rear-view mirror glass (invisible when the specific trigger and camera are not in use, such as when the vehicle is not in reverse when used with the back-up camera). Automatic recording triggers can be set to record from specific cameras (up to 8 different cameras may be used).